For anyone serious about eating a better diet, whether for weight loss or to increase your vitality and health, here are a few websites which you may find interesting. Most of these are recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Use them well.
1. fruitsand veggiesmatter.gov
2. health.gov/dietaryguidelines (Science-based advice to promote health, and reduce risk for disease, etc.)
3. mypyramid.gov (Info on the Food Pyramid)
4. myfoodapedia.gov (Nutritional info for almost any food)
5. foodsafety.gov (Food Recalls, food poisoning and food safety; also “Ask the Expert”)
To your health,